Monday, November 22, 2010

A smile on the face, and positive thinking.... This makes life happy and successful

Hello world!

 At this space of mine, I take the liberty to speak(write) out my mind.
I'd been thinking about this for a long time. This thought had always been lingering in my mind.

This is something that I've learnt from my experience. 
A smile always win people's hearts. A smile on the face makes other people happy when they see you. Not only that, wearing a smile actually keeps one happy too. Try it... it works!! Keep the smile up for the whole day, you'll surely experience a happy day. Smile makes you feel important. And smile does help you out in many situations too.

Honestly, I have learned this lesson from very beloved friend Abhishek Kumar (Gaya). He always tells everyone to keep smiling. Thats my motto too now - "Keep smiling, no matter what happens". About Abhishek, he has a very nice smile too, and whenever you see him, his smiling face makes you happy and feel light. Smile is a natural stress reliever, to the user and the receiver, both. 

And then, everyone knows, if a cute girl says anything with a smile, a guy can do just anything ;) 

Jokes apart, smiling really does help. It is a such contagious thing that freely and instantly spreads happiness.

And, if smile is laced with positive thinking; it is the best world can have. The optimist with a smile can win the battles of life. Rather for a smiling optimist, life is not a battle, it's a celebration. Whatever you may encounter in life, however the situation be, a smile and positive thinking makes everything look like a piece of cake.



I think, I wont be able to write more right now. the craving for sleep is now dragging  me to slumber. 

Will be back here ASAP.
Keep smiling n have fun.

No comments: